The easiest way to level up quickly in MapleStory 2 is to do all of the quests that are available for your character. Most quests are extremely fast to complete while others might required some researching time and traveling. You should stick with doing the type of quest that will not take a full day just to finish it. Choose the one that give the most experience points and doesn’t take longer than 15 minutes to complete.
MapleStory 2 Leveling Guide
Here are some tips to help you level up quicker:
Find a Good Party Member
While playing the game, you will most likely come across someone who is training on the same map as you do. Don’t start typing in “CC PLZ!” in your chat box. Observe their skills and ability when they are killing the mobs and see how much damages they’ve done. If you think they look strong enough and is not an AFKER, then you should start trying to request a party with them. Once you are in party and they seems to be actively enough, you can start adding them to your buddy list for future maple training buddies!
- You can find a lot of party members to train with in Channel 1 since it’s always populated.
- Do not add inactive party members because all they will do is leeching off your exp points.
- Only add members who is around 5 Levels away or above your characters so that you can gain exp from them as well.
- Beware of hackers and don’t add them because you might end up getting ban by Nexon!
Find a Good Map’s Channel
When you are planning to go training for a long period of time, you want to choose the best channel that has the least lag so you can focus more on training than fixing your connections. Lag also known as “slow internet server connection response time” is the worst thing that could happen while you are in a training session. It could cause you to not be able to heal your HP and MP on time which result in an instant death and losing all of your hard earned exp. So before doing anything, find the best channel that you feel comfort with and start killing!
- Never pick Channel 1 as your main training place because it is always one of the most busiest channel and will result in lag.
- Do not train on the same channel with someone hacking because they will KS you at all time.
- Choose a map that doesn’t have too many Maplers around so they won’t loot your drops randomly or killing all of your monsters.
Join Party Quests (PQ)
Party Quests unlike regular quest are extremely fun to do and with great exp rewards. PQ are a type of quest that will required atleast 2 or more members in the same party to complete it. It is made up of multiple stages that must be cleared in order to get exp bonuses. In some Party Quests, after the final stage has been cleared, you will get teleport to a special map that has tons of treasure boxes where you can hit it to open and find many hidden equipment, mesos, and scroll inside the box.
- In a PQ, you will need all members to be in the same map and channel to start it.
- Most PQ will need all members to be alive in order to pass it.
- There is a certain level limits for every Party Quests which you will have to followed.
- Each Quest has its own time limit before you get kick out.
Party Quest List:
Kill Bosses in MapleStory 2
In Maplestory 2, when you have reached a certain level where you can actually solo a full boss by yourself, you can gradually level up much quicker by mixing regular training with bossing at the same time to make things easier and less boring for you. Most of the currently higher level boss like Zakum can not yet be solo however, You can actually take down the lower level bosses by yourself if you have a strong enough and decent gears to use. One thing that you will need to keep in mind is that if your HP or Avoid is not high enough to handle the boss that you are planning to fight, you should stay away from it until you’ve become stronger because you will just wasting your EXP from die trying!
Best Maps to Train in MS2
- Level 01-10: Do Beginner’s Quests
- Level 10-12: Train at White Boulder Mountain
- Level 12-16: Train at Beach Way
- Level 16-20: Train at Five Colored Tree Forest
- Level 20-25: Train at Shadow Gate
- Level 25-30: Train at Prism Falls
- Level 30-32: Train at Sweet Valley (Kill Purple Chickens and Mushrooms)
- Level 32-35: Train at Rough Sand Hill (Kill Cactus, Trees, and Bees)
- Level 35-36: Train at Melted Garden (Kill Black Chickens, Bees, and Wheel Bunny)
- Level 36-40: Train at Small Rock Cliff (Kill Skeletons and Scorpions)
More Info Here: Best Training Spots
Maplestory 2 Training Video Guide
Maplestory 1 Training Guide (Level 1-250 for MS1)
While everyone is waiting patiently until the release date of MS2, we can always spend some time in the old world of MapleStory and train your Phantom or Beast Tamer to level 250 right? Here is some really good training guide if you need to help you with your leveling up quest!